I'm not going to sit here and write about which hospital I was born in, what my parents middle names are and what my favorite vegetable is, so I came up with a few questions to give you a better insight into my general state of mind :)
1. What are you most passionate about?
Bargin hunting, but more recently, Blogging.
2. What are the THREE things for which you are MOST thankful?
1. My Boyfriend
2. My family
3. My Hermes handbags
3. Other than your parents, who has been the most influential person in your life and why?
The most influential person other than my parents would have to be a certain Watford based boutique owner who took me under her wing.
4. The three things your friends say about you are:
# "I thought you were going to be a right d***head!"
# "Your such a brat"
#" You need to eat more"
5. What are three of your BEST life-skills?
# Learning to make my bed
# Use of a cork screw
# Cooking (pending)
6. What is the most important quality that you are looking for in another person?
A lack of inhibitions.
7. Other than your appearance, what is the first thing that people notice about you?
I'm not a complete douchebag?!
8. What is the ONE thing that people DON’T notice about you right away that you WISH they WOULD?
That I won't speak if their is a large gathering of people.
9. How do you typically spend your leisure time?
Travelling, Bargin hunting, Blogging about travelling and bargin hunting.
10. What are five things that you “can’t live without?”
a. My boyfriend
b. My iPhone
c. A hair dryer
d. Coffee/Diet coke
11. Describe the last book that you read and enjoyed. What was it about? What did you like most about it?
I read One Day as instructed by my friend Alex and absolutely loved the geeky letters that they sent to eachother over the years. Can someone please send me letters like those? You don't have to mean them.
12. Describe one thing about yourself that only your best friends know...